A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodger Barnette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Barnette, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnette graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Barnette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodger Edward Barnette MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodger E. Barnette practice?
- Dr. Rodger Barnette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodger Barnette practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.