A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodger Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodger Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Goldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goldman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodger Goldman practice?
Dr. Rodger Goldman practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.