A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodger Kobes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodger Kobes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobes
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kobes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Kobes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobes graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodger Dale Kobes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rodger D. Kobes practice?
- Dr. Rodger Kobes has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodger Kobes practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.