Dr. Rodger Langster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodger Langster?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Rodger Langster?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 29th, 2014

Not a good doctor

Very uncaring. Terrible bedside manner. I think he hates his job and it shows. He don't care about the patients, that's for sure.He lied on my chart, and I've got witnesses that were in the room with me and heard everything that was said. He also charted on my chart that he did an assessment on me. However, he never got closer than 5 ft from me. He never physically touched me with his hands or a stethescope. I am in the process of filing complaints on him with the state board and medicare.

Type 2 Diabetes