Dr. Rodger Lefler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 14th, 2014
Fine Doctor
Professional and caring. Really tries to get to the bottom of your problem. I've gone to him for years and have no complaints.

June 8th, 2013
Oustanding Review/Best doctor/Takes the time to listen to his patients
It is very hard to find a doctor today that will actually take the time to listen to what you have to say. Dr. Lefler has a wonderful patient bedside manner and always listened. Many of the doctors today are overbooked with appointments they don't have the time to listen to their patients and I never felt like I was being pushed out the door so he could see his next patient. Dr. Lefler is by far one of the best doctor's I have had the opportunity to know and to be a patient of for the last 3 years. I have now moved to and we are in search of finding a needle in a hay stack to find someone like Dr. Lefler. It is sad that the medical insurance plans dictate the way doctors can treat their patients. Dr. Lefler is not about how much money he can make but how well he can treat & take care of his patients. When I told Dr. Lefler I was losing my job and would no longer have health insurance, he was gracious enough to provide us with some BP medicine samples of the prescriptions we were currently to help us for short period of time until we could find a new doctor & other means for insurance coverage. Dr. Lefler said his parents raised him to treat other people like you would want to be treated yourself. I am grateful of everything he has done for my husband and myself. Thank you very much Dr. Lefler.

May 28th, 2013
Love this doc
This doc is very thorough, well mannered, and VERY intelligent, obviously knowing his stuff. And if he didn't, he researches it and gets back to you. He is definitely top notch!

March 21st, 2012
Sincere and Really Cares
I have recommended him.My family has been going to Dr.Lefler over four years.You feel calm explaining how you feel because of his gentle spirit.

July 30th, 2010
The Best
Dr. Lefler is a wonderful doctor! He pays attention to what I'm saying - really listens and I wouldn't go to anyone else. I trust his judgment and so far he has been spot on. You rock doc!

October 14th, 2009
If your goal in finding a doctor is to have someone uncaring, who will walk out the doctor why you are still talking, then this is the doc for you. Cold, and uncaring are only some of the printable things I can say about this doctor.

July 10th, 2008
Interested Doctor
It's the first time in years I've gone to a doctor who actually is interested in you. Very competent and very nice.