A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodger Orman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodger Orman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Orman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mark Twain St Joseph Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodger Stuart Orman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodger S. Orman practice?
- Dr. Rodger Orman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodger Orman practices Anesthesiology near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas Anesthesiologists.