Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Orman Is simply the best. The only suggestion I have is that their office call people before leaving home if Dr Orman is running behind. Otherwise, He is the BEST!

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Rodger Orman addressed my medical needs very well. I have told many friends and family that he is THE doctor to see.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr orman is a fantastic doctor.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Orman is a fantastic doctor...he patiently waits for your concerns to be addressed...thank you for being who you are...!

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I consider Dr. Orman an excellent doctor and friend. It doesn’t get any better.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Orman listens to the patient and explains what he believes is your problem. The best Doctor I have ever had.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

VERY happy with Dr. Orman! Treats people like a human being and explanations re: any health concerns are understandable, not in "medical terminology"! Also great staff!!

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Orman is a fantastic and caring doctor. He's always addressed my concerns and helped as best he could.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable, understanding, and a lifesaver !

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone in this office is friendly, professional and wonderful to work with. I have recommended them to many people in the past, and will continue to do so.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Orman as usual does an excellent job!

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Orman has been my for 20 years. And is by far the kindest Dr I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of doctors in my time. A few years back I had an episode at the office and he put off the other patient's and personally drove me to the hospital.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Orman has always been above and beyond board as far being my Doctor. He shows great compassion and I never leave not understanding what our plans and goals are, He's the Best!

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Orman for 14 years. He has always been the best pain management Dr.we have ever met. When we see him we are treated with care and concern, like you are is only patient.Dr. Orman has been a blessing to us.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great, he listens and explains, could not more from a doctor.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Orman brings a comprehensive and thorough review of my medical condition. He is prudent in staying current on any up to date or new treatment options. Is genuinely concerned about quality of life and how he can contribute to its improvement.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Orman always gives me his full attention and takes as much time as necessary to address my concerns. He is open alternative treatments willing to discuss and assist me in almost any way. I consider him an excellent Doctor and friend.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dear Rodger, Thank you for spending so much time with me and being such a good listener. It's nice to have you helping me out again after so many years. Sincerely, Michele

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i am very thankful for dr ormans help.. always feel his guide is helpful.. thanks

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Kind, caring and compassionate. Thank You Dr. Orman

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
The absolute #1 physician in California!! show details The absolute #1 physician in California!!
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Rodger Orman, I am proud to say, has been my doctor for over 6 years, but I have known him x 20 years. I have worked as a medical transcriptionist x 38 years in a hospital setting dealing with numerous physicians, most of whom belive they are "God's right hand man, or even God himself". They are self- absorbed, entitled and care more about the money and/or insurance or lack thereof the patient possesses. I do beieve they are "not quite human". Dr. Orman is a welcome surprise and treats you as an equal and peer. He actually has compassion for his patients, including myself, which is a rare quality in most of the physicians of today. I don't know what I would do without him and his expertise, caring and intelligence, as I have multiple serious illnesses. He calls me at home quite frequently just to "see how I am feeling". They don't make doctors like him anymore; he is a very rare breed. I am so thankful that he is in my life.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Orman has an excellent office staff.I was pleased to see him so quickly.His bedside manner and abilities as a physician are excellent. He is compassionate and spent enought time to figure out my problem and help to solve it. I would go see him again.

Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Orman is an excellent physician. I was most impressed by the dapper young fellow, Zach, working in the office when I first came to his pain clinic. This young man was easy on the eyes and my pain was soon forgotten. I have been going to Dr. Orman for the past 5 years and recieved excellent care, but I do miss the strapping lad who first made me forget my pain. Unfortunately I have to give Dr. Orman a lower score in diagnosis because he has not been able to ease the pain in my heart that this chap has left me with.

Aug 10th, 2011

Obnoxious man! Didn't care about my pain just wanted to over medicate me rather then help me with my problem. He also is in need of a hot shower, clean unwrinkled clothing, a hair brush and a toothbrush... he looked like he had just rolled out of bed and my appointment was in the afternoon. If your looking to become hooked on pain meds this is the doc for you. If your looking for a way to help you get better stay clear of this disaster!

Excellent, Compassionate Physician show details Excellent, Compassionate Physician
Apr 19th, 2011

This is the place to go if you have Chronic Pain. Dr. Ormanis kind and listens well. He is a pleasure to see and takes good care of me.Thank you Dr. Orman!

Dec 31st, 2010

Excellent diagnostician--knew just what to do to for my intense hand pain--He has been my Dr. for 8 years and even though I do not live in this area, I drive up for appointments. I highly recommend his pain clinic.

Dr. Orman is fantastic show details Dr. Orman is fantastic
Nov 21st, 2010

In 1999, a pain suddenly appeared in the lower right quandrant. For 2 years I went from one doctor to another but those doctors had no idea what was the problem. What was worse was the doctors kept informing me I wasn't in pain, it's all in my head.The doctor I had at that time finally sent me to Dr. Orman's to get me out of his hair. I walked into Dr. Orman's ofice and within 15 minutes he had done tests which proved the pain was real, not imgination!Dr. Orman's added several other pain specialists, one of which, Dr. Linton, has taken my case on. She thinks about my case prior to my app't because she asks if the suggestions she had given the last visit has helped at all.The staff is wonderful and very caring. I praise the Lord for such a great group of people.

Anesthesiologist show details Anesthesiologist
by Edward C "Chris" O'Keeffe on Nov 14th, 2010

Has been the Anesthesiologist for previous surgery and was knowledgable and recomended the correct anesthtic for procedure

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
by JJ on Mar 15th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Orman extends over the last 3 years. I suffer from an inoperable nerve disease. Dr. Ormans approach to my condition is thorough and he continues to seek new alternatives. I would highly recommend this kind and genuine doctor for those who want an honest approach to medicine.

Patient in a lot of pain show details Patient in a lot of pain
by Needing to be seen based on my circumstances, not the doctor's on Mar 5th, 2010

If you want prescription pain meds, this is the place to go! If you want to find out about your pain or options other than narcotics, STAY AWAY, don't waste your time or money! Since the MDs only see pts on Thursdays, make sure you only have pain on Thursdays, because any other day, you're out of luck! And hopefully you don't mind being in pain for weeks, because that is the wait time to get an appt. The office staff is very well trained in that they are a road block for the physicians. As I saw, the best way to circumvent the office staff was just to show up and take a seat and eventually you'll be seen. Take my advice, start somewhere else, go somewhere else, stay away from here!