Learn more about Dr. Rodger Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodger Silverstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Silverstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silverstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodger H. Silverstein practice?
Dr. Rodger Silverstein practices Ophthalmology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Clifton Ophthalmologists.