Learn more about Dr. Rodger Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodger Silverstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Silverstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Silverstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silverstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodger Harris Silverstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodger H. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Rodger Silverstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodger Silverstein practices Ophthalmology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Clifton Ophthalmologists.