A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodger Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodger Silverstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodger Silverstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silverstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodger Harris Silverstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodger H. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Rodger Silverstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodger Silverstein practices Ophthalmology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, NJ.
See Clifton Ophthalmologists.