Dr. Rodica Brisan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodica Brisan?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rodica Brisan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Brian spent an hour finding out about my history to current mental health. She was professional and caring.

April 3rd, 2015

Well educated and knowledgeable as pertaining to mental health treatment plans.

March 4th, 2015

Warning-Beware-Danger

Dr. Brisan recommends ECT unreservedly. She does not respect a PATIENT'S RIGHT to question, let alone refuse treatment. In my particular case, she showed herself to be petty and vindictive. Dr. Brisan lied to cover-up her poor judgement on more than one occasion. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

October 26th, 2013

Excellent doctor

October 24th, 2013

Excellent Quality Care

I was referred to Dr. Brisan after my first psychiatrist in my local area was failing miserably at helping me. Dr. Brisan is kind, caring, listens, and talented. She has helped me so much and continues to help me when I have no insurance. She is the best specialist I have ever had and I like her more than my primary care that I have had for 20 years. Thank you, Dr. Brisan, for being the shoulder, eyes, and ears that I have needed for so long.

June 25th, 2013

Dr. Brison

I have been seeing Doctor Brison for several years for treatment of panic attacks. I am very satisfied with the results. My problem which was becoming very debilitating is well controlled. Dr. Brison has a friendly but efficient manner and, most importantly, she is very knowledgeable about my issues and the options for dealing with them. I recommend her highly.

November 11th, 2011

Dr Not Bad, God Help You with Her Staff

Jackie, Dr. Brisnan's gatekeeper, is the single most difficult medical office staff I've ever encountered. Dr. Brisnan is competent, but competent doesn't compensate for Jackie so I've switched to another doctor. The ridiculous argumentative circular conversations to get an appointment were simply counterproductive.

October 30th, 2011

Beware

It is difficult to find anything positive to say about this MD. Just do not go to her.

March 31st, 2011

She should change professions

After twice daily four days in a row calling the office when I was in crisis, Dr. Brisan refused to call me and could not fit me into her schedule. She stated during an appoint, "I do not speak to patients on the phone." I ask then why is she in psychiatry? When I asked why her nurse didn't tell me this information in any of my 8 phone calls? She back-peddled and said, "It's not procedure to talk to patients on the phone." This is a scary thought when we all know that psychiatrists many times are treating patients who are suicidal.

December 11th, 2009

Do not see!!

She does not spend enough time with paitence to really help them. She does not seem to care about how you are feeling or what can be done to help. You will be wasting your time and money(she is not cheap) seeing this doctor!!

May 22nd, 2017