A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodica Lascar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodica Lascar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodica Lascar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lascar graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Lascar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodica Lascar MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodica Lascar practice?
- Dr. Rodica Lascar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodica Lascar practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.