A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodica Marinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodica Marinescu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marinescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marinescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodica C. Marinescu practice?
Dr. Rodica Marinescu practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians.