A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodisendo Oalican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodisendo Oalican, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oalican graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Oalican has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Morton Hosp And Med Ctr, Taunton, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodisendo Y P Oalican MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodisendo Y. Oalican practice?
- Dr. Rodisendo Oalican has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodisendo Oalican practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Surgeons.