A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodman Lemon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodman Lemon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodman Lemon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemon graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodman J Lemon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rodman J. Lemon practice?
- Dr. Rodman Lemon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodman Lemon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA and Thomson, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.