A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Ashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Ashir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashir graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ashir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Ashir MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Ashir practice?
- Dr. Rodney Ashir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Ashir practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists.