Learn more about Dr. Rodney Badger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Badger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badger
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Badger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Badger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badger graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Badger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney S Badger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney S. Badger practice?
- Dr. Rodney Badger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Badger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT and Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.