Learn more about Dr. Rodney Badger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Badger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badger
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Badger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Badger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badger graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Badger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney S Badger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney S. Badger practice?
- Dr. Rodney Badger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Badger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT and Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Cardiologists.