Dr. Rodney Beauchamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Beauchamp?

May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Rodney Beauchamp

i am proud to have Dr Beauchamp as my professional care health provider. He has provided prompt and courteous care.

October 20th, 2015

Wonderful!

The Best Dr. In Dothan.

January 24th, 2013

Great doctor

I never have to wait more than a minute in the waiting room. His office is run like a well oiled machine. If you don't have a lot of time to spend at a doctors office, I highly recommend him to others.

July 5th, 2012

Finally found a great doctor!!!!

I had already heard great things about this doctor, and was having some problems so I made an appointment.Usually, you go in and fill out a form outlining your medical problems, etc. before you even see the doctor, but instead, Dr. Beauchamp sits in the room with you and asks your history, and he fills it out. He probably spent 40-45 minutes in the room with me. It's nice to acutally go and see a doctor who cares about you, doesn't rush you, interrupt you, or who doesn't listen to you. Great Doctor!

November 17th, 2011

My family doctor for years and here's why:

When you go see other doctor's these days, most of your time is consumed by a nurse, a practitioner, a physician's assistant, and maybe if you're lucky, you get 30 seconds with the actual doctor you set up an appointment to see. Not Dr. B. He will listen until you're both satisfied, will give a diagnosis and why he arrived at that diagnosis, talk about treatment options, and try to find you the most cost effective way to handle whatever the problem is. He works hard to build relationships with his patients so that he can do everything he can to keep them healthy overall. One more thing, if you make an appointment with other docs, you're lucky to not have to wait more than an hour past your scheduled time. Again, not Dr. B. He values your time and knows that if you have to be on time for an appointment, he should be too. He's the best I've ever known in all my 50 years of living on this planet. His staff is kind, courteous, and treat my family like... well, family. I'm so happy to have found Dr. Beauchamp.

September 17th, 2011

Caring Doctor with good personality

I found Dr. Beauchamp to be easy to talk with and very willing to assist in any way he could.

June 29th, 2011

The best doctor I've ever been to. Willing to listen and talk with you. That's very important.

January 12th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!!

November 16th, 2010

I don't know what doctor these other guys are reviewing but I suspect it is his competition or one mad patient. I have never waited at this office. It is a very small office with very kind staff. I feel they really care about me. These other comments cannot be about the doctor I am reviewing.

January 7th, 2009

All Doctors should be like Dr. Beauchamp

There are none better!

October 7th, 2008

answering person

I have never talked to a more ruder person then who ever answered the phone. We needed a perscription refilled because the pharmacy told us we needed to see the doctor before we can get it refilled so we called for a appt. and she said we haft to get a breast test done before we could get our prescrition ( premerin) (we My mom 82 a partial and I 55 with a fulln hysterectomy) filled and we said we need the prescription and she said you can't, well if she would of just said ok but can I set a appointment up for you we would have agreed but she said you have got to do this first, we could, espeacilly me, could not wait and she said or you won't get it. Well we said there is to many Dr's out there to be told what test we have got to have, we are allowed to say we don't want it if we don't want to, who are they to say we have got to have a certain test. So we found a different Dr. who was happy to have us for patient's. We had been with Dr. Beauchamp for 2 yr's since we moved to the area and liked him, well he need's to know how rude his receptionist is.

June 2nd, 2016