Learn more about Dr. Rodney Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Bell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney Bell practice?
Dr. Rodney Bell practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.