Dr. Rodney Bluestone Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2015

He is a qwack. Didn't have a clue about Fibromyalgia when he diagnosed me.

March 26th, 2014

You are the most amazing and brilliant, caring and compassionate doctor ever ! And your entire staff is wonderful. I will miss all of you. I give five stars.

February 25th, 2014

2013 Review re my experience

Dr. Bluestone may be extremely well educated, however I became quite concerned when during my second visit he told me to stop taking the prescribed drug I was on for a condition that had been diagnosed with another Dr. in a different city, then the next visit when I complained of pain he did not remember he told me to stop taking the prescribed drug the visit before. I have since switched doctors and if I lived in the other city I would have continued with my doctor there. She was amazingly accurate and wonderful and her office was totally organized and a pleasure to visit.

November 10th, 2013

I judge doctors by results. This doctor produced a wrong diagnosis, despite me telling him the disease that ran in my family that I had. He refused to prescribe a cheap drug that I was willing to pay for out of pocket (methotrexate) and that I eventually had to take when my autoimmune disease got worse. He relied on blood tests that cannot even detect T-cell mediated autoimmune disease. I judge doctors by results. He gets an F. But he did run his office on time (if that matters most to you) and have a short wait time for appointments.

December 2nd, 2011

THIS IS REAL HEALTH CARE

Dr. Bluestone is quality care at it's best. I had been to several doctors before seeing him who were puzzled by my symptoms, and in fact, one of them suggested sending me to Dr. Bluestone because he's known for figuring out the difficult diagnoses. Well, all I can say is that he saved my life! After meeting with Dr. Bluestone, he reviewed all of medical history and ran his own tests and finally PROPERLY diagnosed me! The plan of treatment he put me on changed my life drastically. I am a happier, healthier person than I was a decade ago. Not only is Dr. Bluestone the top Rheumatologist in Los Angeles, he is the most down to earth, honest, and caring person. His patients come first and he is devoted to making them live more fulfilled lives. He and his staff are the nicest people. My most recent visit there, they really made me feel like I was at home. They are so friendly and bend over backwards for patients.I wouldn't waste time on any other Rheumatologist. Dr. Bluestone is simply the best!

June 21st, 2011

I now use this practice as my primary care

Dr. Bluestone was the first to diagnose me with Psoriatic Arthritis 14 years ago when others missed it. His care has been fantastic and has helped me to lead a full and vital life. His associate Dr. Mona Amin is also one of the best Physicians I have ever encountered and I now use this practice as my internist as well. Sometimes they call just to check up on me...when is the last time that happened to you? The office staff is caring, professional and wonderful.

July 14th, 2010

DR. RODNEY BLUESTONE IN AMAZING !!!

DR. RODNEY BLUESTONE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR. HE IS INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGABLE...RUNS ALL TESTS TO RULE OUT AND DETERMINE THE DIAGNOSIS. DOES NOT ASSUME WHAT YOU HAVE....HE IS EASY TO TALK TO ... AND ACTUALLY LISTENS. I HAVE HAD FIBROMYALGIA FOR 25 YEARS AND 3 YEARS AGO IS THE FIRST TIME A DOCTOR LISTENED TO ME AND TESTED ME... AND GAVE ME A DIAGNOSIS. I KNOW 6 OTHER OF HIS PATIENTS AND THEY ALL SAY THEY OWE THEIR LIFE TO HIM AND THEY ARE HERE BECAUSE OF HIM. I WOULD REFER HIM ... HE IS AMAZING. THANK YOU DR. BLUESTONE !!!

May 13th, 2010

RODNEY IS BEST!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY AUTO IMMUNE DISEASE, RODNEY BLUESTONE IS THE ONE YOU NEED TO SEE. i HAVE ARTHRITIS, AND TRUST ME. DR.BLUESTONE HAS HELPED ME A LOT.

March 31st, 2010

HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 3rd, 2010

Love this docotr.

Was taken to his office on a wheelchair and 3 months later, I was back on my feet and that was 10 years ago. I owe him my life.

September 13th, 2009

I went to this doctor for a physical for a Workers Comp Issue. An EKG was part of this exam. Evidently he saw a serious problem with my EKG but forgot to tell me!!Weeks later, after me going to las vegas and collapsing there, I got his report.In this report he stated THREE TIMES that he told me that I was in peril, jeopardy etc.Believe me, if he had TOLD me that I would have gone to the nearest hspital!! I have no death wish!!This is just another example of doctors in a hurry and not taking time to speak with their patients!!This has wrecked my life!!I have since learned much about DR Bluestone and how badly he has treated his family. This says a great deal about a person.

April 4th, 2017