A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Blair Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Blair Borden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair Borden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Blair Borden has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Blair Borden MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Blair Borden practice?
- Dr. Rodney Blair Borden has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Blair Borden practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.