A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Bowman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bowman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney R Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Rodney Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Bowman practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Fort Worth Radiologists.