A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Bowman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bowman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Russell Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Rodney Bowman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Bowman practices Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Arlington Internists, and Arlington Radiologists.