A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Bowman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bowman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney R Bowman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Rodney Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Bowman practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Fort Worth Radiologists.