A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Caniglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Caniglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caniglia
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caniglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Caniglia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Caniglia graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Caniglia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Thomas Caniglia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney T. Caniglia practice?
- Dr. Rodney Caniglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Caniglia practices Otolaryngology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Otolaryngologists.