Learn more about Dr. Rodney Caniglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Caniglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Caniglia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Caniglia graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Caniglia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caniglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney T. Caniglia practice?
Dr. Rodney Caniglia practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL.
See Naperville Otolaryngologists and Naperville Surgeons.