A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Capiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Capiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Capiro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Capiro graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Capiro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Capiro practice?
- Dr. Rodney Capiro has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Capiro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.