Dr. Rodney Capiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Capiro?

I could not have made a better choice

Posted on March 11th, 2014

This was my first pregnancy and just like most first time moms I was looking for the best doctor to take care of my pregnancy. I did all my research and it came down to two doctors who both served the hospital I had chosen, St. Barnabas. I decided to go with Dr. Capiro. The minute I met him I knew I had made the right choice. He is ALWAYS calm and very informative. He educates you on what will get done to you and how it will get done, he listens and was super patient with all my questions. I went through a few bumps during my pregnancy, and I honestly thank God that he was my doctor because he calmed me (well my hormones were also off the roof..lol). The only thing was that he was not there for my delivery, I still had a fantastic OB attending me, they ended up doing a CS on me, BUT after it, Dr. Capiro came to check on me most of the days when he was at the hospital. That made me feel very calm and reassurance that all was well. Unfortunately I have to move to the West coast, If not I will totally keep coming to him for my next baby. I recommend him 100% ladies.

Renee W.

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I totally love this doctor. He is very patient and ensures that everything is understood. He is caring and will provide the best care for your needs. It is very easy to schedule and appointment to see Dr. Capiro, and his in office wait time is short. I am happy to have such a wonderful caring doctor.

Law Student

Posted on May 12th, 2013

He performed a myomectomy on me 2yrs ago because I had 3 large fibroids in my uterus. I was on 8week bed rest while taking medications. I have been seen by many doctors before but nothing like the phenomenal, divine and talented Dr. Rodney Capiro. Everytime I go for an appointment I always over hear other patients specially mothers say " I do not want anyone else delivering my baby but Dr. Capiro" and other women just like myself would say " Dr. Capiro is so Gentle I have never had a Pap experience like this one". The man is respectful and devotes a lot of integrity in what he does and I am glad to meet someone who cares about the health of women giving each patient the time to relax and express their problem to him.

Posted on August 21st, 2017