Dr. Rodney Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Charles?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Charles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2017

Dr. Charles should really be ashamed of his lack of attention to patients and their needs.

The very first appointment I had with Dr. Charles was rescheduled because of some event with his grandchildren. I actually understood this as family is very important. The second appointment I had, I ended up waiting over two hours and by the time I would have been seen by him it would have been closer to three hours. I rescheduled my appointment. The office was supposed to mail me my prescription refill. They didn't. Then I get a call that my appointment needed to be rescheduled because he was still having some emergency -- but I could drive to Alexandria if I wanted to see him. I see him in DeRidder because I cannot drive to Alexandria. I rescheduled but stressed I was completley out of one of my meds. The clerk said she'd have one called into Walgreens (note: I'm TriCare so normally it would be a free RX. With President's Day, the Army hospital was closed). I was fine with paying a co-pay. Then I called today and... NO PRESCRIPTION!! This doctor's office clearly couldn't care about the patients.

October 3rd, 2012

this docter is awsome he's a great family man and uncle gets you in and right on out and he's observant and very accurate on all subjects and has a great choices of vcabulary

August 23rd, 2017