Learn more about Dr. Rodney Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Chou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Chou, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney V Chou MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rodney V. Chou practice?
- Dr. Rodney Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Chou practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shepherdsville, KY.
See New Albany Physiatrists.