A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Chou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Chou, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Vincent Chou MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rodney V. Chou practice?
- Dr. Rodney Chou has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Chou practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, KY and New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Physiatrists.