A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Companion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Companion graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Companion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Companion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney W. Companion practice?
Dr. Rodney Companion practices Family Medicine near Shamokin Dam, PA.
See Shamokin Dam Family Physicians.