A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Companion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Companion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Companion
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Companion Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Companion graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Companion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney W Companion DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney W. Companion practice?
- Dr. Rodney Companion has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Companion practices Family Medicine near Shamokin Dam, PA.
See Shamokin Dam Primary Care Doctors.