A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Crabtree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Crabtree, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crabtree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Lynn Crabtree MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Rodney Crabtree has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Crabtree practices Internal Medicine near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists.