Dr. Rodney Dade MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 28th, 2016
Dr. Dade is the best!

January 15th, 2016
Rodney Dade is among the top physicians I have ever dealt with.

December 30th, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this office. They are great and truly care about their patients.

July 14th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Dade at the Fairfax, VA location on and off for 3 years. I am always satisfied with the level of care and the professionalism of the attending staff. I have never had an issue at this location and will continue seeking treatment here as long as needed. You do a wonderful job and everyone is always friendly and courteous.

June 8th, 2015
The PA and the doctor both listened and did not treat me like the pain was imaginary. We are currently trying to find a reason for it and get it under control.

April 17th, 2015
Dr. Dade and Kerry have provided me with excellent care and advice.

October 30th, 2014
I remain highly pleased with the relief I am getting from the procedures which Dr. Dade performs on me.

November 18th, 2013
Find a different doctor
Went in for shots to reduce muscle spasms. He was nice when talking to him, but he is always rushed and you feel like you're in an assembly line. What he prescribed did take care of the spasms. However, he never mentioned it could cause bleeding/ulcers. The evening of the 2nd injection I got bad stomach pains like never before and deduced it had to be from the medicine. The pain was a bit scary. The on call dr seemed very annoyed I called and told me it's possible the medicine could cause the problems and if I thought it was bad, I should go to the emergency room. Not having ulcers before or really understanding what the cause was, I had no idea how to make that call and she was of little help in determining it. Since she seemed "bored" by my call, I decided to wait until morning to call Dr. Dade and he NEVER returned my call. I called 3 or 4 times. Finally, in the afternoon he told the staff person to just tell me it was a stomach flu; I told them I was quite clear it wasn't a stomach flu and he still refused to call me back. I went to a gastroenterologist who confirmed I did have an ulcer and said it had to be from the shots. The gastroenterologist was very kind, responsive, and took care of my ulcer - and he will call you back if you have a concern - I will remain his patient. Needless to say, I will never go back to Dr. Dade again.

August 22nd, 2012
Worst Dr. and Office Bill No One Could not Image -!
went there long time ago, once in a series, and a nightmare, which caused me never wanted to go back again! He never did anything, but willfully made a first appointment by seeing him a few minutes but chages higher bill to insurance company; and he made a few appointments 3 times / a week with a therapist did a few minutes on the bed then touched you a few minutes, but he billed medical insurance with maintain high bills by claiming that physical therapist as "doctor" of total $3-4k, which caused insurance suspect then ask me for investigation on his bill - I finally went to 2 dif. doctors who're so so good and billed reasonably - !

August 5th, 2012
Dr. Dade is THE BEST! PERIOD!
I have seen my share of pain doctors and Dr. Dade is fantastic. Extremely nice guy. In depth explanations. He has taken me in same day emergencies a few times. he's offices are top notch. Great staff. No wonder he's one of the TOP DOCS in the DC area. Go see him

February 9th, 2011
Caring? Yea right!
He will do what ever he can to get you outta the office. Its a factory. hi.inject.bye. N E X T!ALL THE offices are the same..amoung prof phsycians in community...they know all about this place!

December 11th, 2010
Dr. Dade is very professional. I have seen many doctors including some in his group. He by far is the best.