Overall Review

3.8

April 20th, 2016
AWESOME DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Daniel is a wonderful, caring doctor who takes the time to actually listen to the patient. He involves the patient in their care every step of the wait. An excellent doctor! Glad we found him!

April 12th, 2016
Great physician
Dr. Daniel is a great physician. He listens and recommends treatments. He is easy to talk to and asks the right questions to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan. I've been very pleased with him.

January 5th, 2016
Current patient
Dr. Rodney Daniel is an excellent medical physician. He is a knowledgeable professional who listens intently to the medical concerns of his patients. Several medical conditions has caused me numerous doctor visits with him (approx. ten times). Truly, this physician provides his patients with the necessary medical referrals for their needs such as necessary medical tests, other physicians, pain management. Dr. Daniel is highly recommended. His staff is also very courteous. They are a responsive team. Most office visit waits have very short waits, usually only 5-10 minutes. Pinellas County needs more medical practice physicians like Dr. Daniel. Currently, I believe he has two Clearwater locations (McMullen Booth and Druid Road).

August 3rd, 2015
dunno
I went to the wrong clinic to see Dr Daniel; Google gave the wrong information. I had the one location call ahead to the other and raced to it. When I got there, about thirty minutes later after rush-hour traffic, I was informed by the secretary that Daniel "has a flight to catch". Call me crazy, but he could have had the balls to come out and say that himself, maybe even apologize, as I would have done for my mistake. These rheumatologists have lost their humanity.

February 14th, 2015
Dr Daniel was an extremely over confident doctor. He spent time with me as he asked rapid fire questions to get at his desired diagnosis. Although I do agree with his speculations, I feel he could have had a gentler way about him.. He is an excellent doctor; he just has to work on his social skills.

November 26th, 2013
DrDaniel
I saw DrDaniel as a new patient and I absolutely loved him. He is very good about being on time I did not wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. he did spend a lot of time with me in the room and was very caring and understanding. He did not push me to take meds. Whenever I call the office they are quick to get back to me and always have an answer. DrDaniel can always make time in his schedule if i needed to be seen on a stat visit. i am very pleased with his services

September 30th, 2013
beware
No answering service after hours. No follow up to two messages left on weekend. What kind of doctor does not help you on the weekend?

August 1st, 2013