A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Davis practice?
- Dr. Rodney Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Davis practices Urology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Urologists.