Dr. Rodney De Guzman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rodney De Guzman?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Can not say enough good things about Dr Deguzman,

Posted on January 28th, 2016

This doctor was excellent for my mother and receives an excellent status for my father. He listens and spends the time with my 92 yr old father. His diagnosis for both parents are right on.

Doctor is great - if you can get an appointment!!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

After my first visit I liked Dr. DeGuzman SO MUCH that my husband and I both started going to to him. He is easy to talk to, is young and aggressive, and seems very focused!! Its been 3 years - and I think I have been lucky enough to get in to see the doctor maybe 3 times. I have NEVER, ever been able to get in for urgent issues or seasonal illness. Appointments are 2-3 weeks out, and the office staff/receptionists could not POSSIBLY CARE LESS that you are sick or need a doctor. They are happy to send you to the Urgent Care or E.R. Not their problem. Because I have a suppressed immune system, I see my specialist regularly (every 3 months). I need my PRIMARY CARE only for sudden or seasonal illness (every 6 months or so at most - for sore throat, cold/cough, UTI, etc). I have never EVER been able to get in before 2-3 weeks. I ended up with pneumonia (TWICE)because I could not get in - period. I just ended up going to the Urgent Care for primary care needs. The urgent care doctor was absolutely DISGUSTED when I told her i had finished 2 "Z-paks" that were prescribed over the phone, but I had never seen my doctor and they weren't working. So was my specialist. So finally, I just left. Hello new Primary Care physician. I genuinely LIKED Dr. DeGuzman, and felt like there was a healthy connection for a Doctor/Patient relationship. But ultimately, I guess actually seeing his patients and how his office staff treats patients isn't very important to him.

POOR RUDE OFFICE STAFF

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. RODNEY DEGUZMAN IS A GREAT PERSONABLE PERSON COULDENT ASK FOR A BETTER PHYSICIAN OR PERSON LOVE TO GO BACK TO HIM.EXCEPT HIS STAFF TOLD ME NEVER TO COME TO THE OFFICE WHEN IM SICK AND ALSO TOLD BY MANAGER THAT I WAS TO NEEDY FOR THEIR OFFICE AND SERVICES THATS WHY I HAVENT RETURNED.

Hyde Review

Posted on December 18th, 2014

My husband and I go to Dr. DeGuzman. We love him! He is knowledgeable, patient and explains what he is recommending for our good health and why. We would recommend him to anybody. He is that good.

Posted on October 17th, 2016