A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Durham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Durham, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Durham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Martin Durham MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Durham practice?
- Dr. Rodney Durham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Durham practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons.