A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Eddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Eddi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eddi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Eddi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Eddi practice?
- Dr. Rodney Eddi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Eddi practices Gastroenterology near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Sonora Gastroenterologists.