A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Elkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Elkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Elkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Moshe-M Elkin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Elkin practice?
- Dr. Rodney Elkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Elkin practices Internal Medicine near Marcus Hook, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Garnet Valley, PA.
See Marcus Hook Internists.