Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Finalle
Dr. Rodney Finalle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Finalle is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Finalle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Finalle has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rodney Finalle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Maria Dunn
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Virginia Stallings
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi37
Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11