A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Finalle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Finalle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Finalle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finalle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Randel Finalle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rodney R. Finalle practice?
- Dr. Rodney Finalle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Finalle practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.