A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Francis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Francis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Francis practice?
Dr. Rodney Francis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.