Dr. Rodney Gabriel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Gabriel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017

After nearly two hours, I never saw the doctor

I told to arrive at my 3:00 appointment at 2:45. After a delay, I asked if they had a sense of how long it might be and was told that he was running a little behind. The office staff and nurse were lovely, they get 5 stars. After waiting in the exam room until 4:35, I got dressed and left. I went to his assistant's desk to ask that I not be billed, since I never saw Rodney Gabriel. While she was taking care of that, the nurse came to tell me that he was in my room and asked if I would come back. I headed back and he left and went to his office. His staff asked him to come back to the exam room and he didn't even respond to them. I assume he's about 5-year's-old.

May 18th, 2016

Long wait time

Waited 2 hours and 47 minutes in waiting area. Another 45 minutes in exam room. Receptionist said it is normal to wait this long.

May 2nd, 2014

Patient

this is my worst experience with dcotor I have ever have, this doctor simply does not care always made wait for almost 3 hours for each of my appointments and at the most he spent 3 minutes with me in the room, he will rush to wash his hands and walk out immediately, extremely arrogant individual. Now apparently after a second opinion my surgery was a\not as succesful as he told me and I might need a second surgery. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

December 10th, 2013

Don't go to Dr. Gabriel

Spends 30 seconds with you, has an abrupt and impersonal manner. Dispenses pain killers and tells you to "get lost". Terrible experience. There are far better Doctors in the area!

October 25th, 2013

Dr. Gabriel is very condescending and arrogant. His bedside manners are the worst I have ever experienced with a doctor, and I would never recommend him to a friend or relative. I went to see him because the doctors at UCLA were booked; however, I regret not waiting for another week to see the UCLA doctors.

August 16th, 2013

Excellent doctor

I was so impressed with my care from Dr. Gabriel that I had to write a review. After a raving recommendation from a co-worker who had dr.gabriel do their surgery, I now see why they think he's awesome. Unlike the other doctors I had seen prior re an reoccuring injury, Dr. Gabriel did not guess what COULD be causing my pain and re-injury. He diagnosed it perfectly, I did exactly what he prescribed and I've been pain free ever since. He certainly gets my vote as an excellent surgeon and doctor. I'm really impressed and very thankful for his help!

July 6th, 2013

PT highly recommeds Dr. Gabriel

Excellent listening skills, practical explainatio and recommendation .As a Physical Therapist for 20 years and I have contact with many orthopedist's and Dr. Gabriel is one of the best. I have a recent hip injury with persistent pain. Dr. Gabriel took his time ( very surprising for ANY doctor these days) and reviewing my records and listening to my concerns and what I had tried to get better. He relieved my anxiety and made accurate and practical recommendations. Thank you to the staff and especially Dr. Gabriel for helping me get back on my feet.

March 18th, 2013

Would not visit this doctor again!!! He is a complete jerk and arrogant. Not a friendly doctors visit, I'm sure there are better doctors out there.

November 13th, 2012

Expertise alone s not enough

I wish I had read reviews of Dr. Gabriel before visiting him. I can put up with the rude, uncaring bedside manner he displayed (commenting that he treats professional athletes with worse injuries) since this tends to be the personality trait of most talented specialist surgeons. But I feel that I actually received a substandard quality of care as a result of this attitude. My knee injury is now 6 months old and I still haven't received treatment aside from a prescription for anti-flammatory medication that some would say was wrong for my condition. I had to insist on an MRI for him to evaluate and I am still waiting for his analysis and recommended course of treatment.On top of this, the administrative services rendered by CSMG to Dr. Gabriels office is the worst in class. I believe he knows this since he doesn't accept co-pay at the time of service (unlike every other doctor I've visited at CSMG) and uses his own billing services. What this means is you have to wrangle with the poor communication going on between insurance, billing service and CSMG. If this were the service provided by a car dealership, he would be out of business. Why do people accept such poor service from doctors?

September 28th, 2012

Find another doctor!

This doctor was rude and arrogant, highly unprofessional, not showing a trace of compassion. He was unwilling to discuss test results and answer any questions. No diagnosis after 2 visits, either. His treatment failed. It is a mystery why patients wait for over an hour when he hardly spends more than 90 seconds actually interacting with you. Being a medical provider myself, I was very disappointed. I would not exaggerate if I call this the worst experience ever. Find yourself another doctor! If you are assigned to this group through your HMO plan, request another doctor.

July 30th, 2012

Dr Rodney Gabriel did wonder for my rupture patella...THANK DR

May 30th, 2012

rude

Not impressed by this doctor. He was unprepaired and did not seem to care. Horrible bedside manner.