A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Grover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Blaine Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney B. Grover practice?
- Dr. Rodney Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Grover practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, CA.
See Fortuna Primary Care Doctors.