A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Grover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Humana - 8 plans