A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Grover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Blaine Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney B. Grover practice?
- Dr. Rodney Grover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Grover practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.