A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Grover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Blaine Grover DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney B. Grover practice?
- Dr. Rodney Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Grover practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.