Learn more about Dr. Rodney Lusk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Lusk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusk graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lusk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Children's Hospital - Omaha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Hammond Lusk MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney H. Lusk practice?
- Dr. Rodney Lusk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Lusk practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Infectious Disease Doctors, and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.