Learn more about Dr. Rodney Poling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Poling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poling
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Poling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Poling graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney H Poling DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney H. Poling practice?
- Dr. Rodney Poling has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Poling practices Family Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Family Physicians.