Learn more about Dr. Rodney Poling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Poling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poling
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Poling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Poling graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney H Poling DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney H. Poling practice?
- Dr. Rodney Poling has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Poling practices Family Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Family Physicians.