Learn more about Dr. Rodney Poling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Poling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Poling graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney H. Poling practice?
Dr. Rodney Poling practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Riverview Family Physicians, Riverview General Practitioners, and Riverview Osteopaths.