Dr. Rodney Handsfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Handsfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 15th, 2016

FRAUD AND MALPRACTICE

This doctor is a liar, he will refuse you refills on medication and instead require you to come in every month and pay his 300-400 dollar fee. My fee is 300 and several times he would say, you only paid me 300, it's supposed to be 350. He is shady. I confronted him about not giving me any refills after over 2 years in his service and he shredded up my files and screamed at me to get out of his office because I told him he was lying. Which I later found out through talking with our lawyer that he was as well as practicing illegally by not giving UA's not checking my health (blood pressure, heart rate etc) he had me on a cocktail of hepatoxic drugs while not even bothering to check my health. He will soon be losing his license I hope!

May 14th, 2010

Avoid this unremarkable doctor. There are many other fine urologists in the Wichita area.

June 8th, 2009

I dont know much about this doctor but thinking about making an appointment with him and just wanted to know if anybody knew anything about him.

March 31st, 2016