A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance