A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Henry, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Lee Henry MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Rodney Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Henry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Cardiologists.