Learn more about Dr. Rodney Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Henry, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Lee Henry MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Rodney Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Henry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Cardiologists.