be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Henry practice?
Dr. Rodney Henry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rod Henry