Learn more about Dr. Rodney Herrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Herrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Herrin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jay Herrin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Herrin practice?
- Dr. Rodney Herrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Herrin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.