Learn more about Dr. Rodney Herrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Herrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Herrin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Jay Herrin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Herrin practice?
- Dr. Rodney Herrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Herrin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.