Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Herrin
Dr. Rodney Herrin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Herrin is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital and St Vincent Mem Hosp, Taylorville, Il. Dr. Herrin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Herrin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Rodney Herrin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Matthew Mai
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Springfield, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Leo Ludwig
Springfield, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Barry Mulshine
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, IL 0 mi22