Learn more about Dr. Rodney Hollifield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Hollifield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollifield
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hollifield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Hollifield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollifield graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollifield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Hollifield practice?
- Dr. Rodney Hollifield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Hollifield practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Laughlin, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.