A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon Hollifield graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deleon Hollifield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield practice?
- Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Laughlin, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.