Learn more about Dr. Rodney Hollifield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Hollifield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollifield
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hollifield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Hollifield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollifield graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollifield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Deleon Hollifield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney D. Hollifield practice?
- Dr. Rodney Hollifield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Hollifield practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Laughlin, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.