A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Taylor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Joseph Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Rodney Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Taylor practices Urology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, KY.
See Brighton Urologists.