A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Taylor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Taylor practice?
Dr. Rodney Taylor practices Urology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT and Brighton, MA.
See Lebanon Urologists.