A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Taylor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Joseph Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Rodney Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Taylor practices Urology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT and Louisville, KY.
See Lebanon Urologists.