A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jackson, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jackson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Anthem, AZ.