A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jackson, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Mark Jackson FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rodney M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jackson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rodney Jackson practices Pediatrics near Anthem, AZ.