Dr. Rodney Jamison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 17th, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Jamison to a friend
I had consultations with several other local physicians who specialize in septoplasty/turbinectomy. In my opinion, Dr. Jamison's professionalism and bedside manner could were better than that of the other physicians that had seen me. Dr. Jamison is very knowledgeable and patient and answered all of my questions very thoroughly and patiently, before the surgery, at the hospital the day of the surgery and at the post visits. I would recommend Dr. Jamison to a friend.

October 20th, 2011
Dr. Jamison was recommended by my primary care physician. I needed to see him for an assessment of an injury to my nose that occurred out of town. His assessment of the injury and explanation of follow up procedure was very thorough. He has an easy going, pleasant bedside manner and spent plenty of time making sure I was comfortable with his recommendations.

November 6th, 2009
Caring and competent!
Dr. Jamison was referred to me by another plastic surgeon. I went to him for a second opinion. He explained the biopsy to me and my husband. He also made sure that I had the best radiologist to follow up and determine the right location of my tumor before proceeding with surgery. I certainly appreciate that he took the time and effort to do this. My previous doctor had not taken the time to do this, had I gone forward with the other doctor, it could have been detrimental.