Dr. Rodney Jamison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodney Jamison?

Terrible after surgery care

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

He squeezed patient nose to demonstrate how to stop bleeding after being 6 hrs in ER. He was careless of pain or discomfort, He clearly showed concern once he had realized what he did... will never recommend this person for any type of care.

I would recommend Dr. Jamison to a friend

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I had consultations with several other local physicians who specialize in septoplasty/turbinectomy. In my opinion, Dr. Jamison's professionalism and bedside manner could were better than that of the other physicians that had seen me. Dr. Jamison is very knowledgeable and patient and answered all of my questions very thoroughly and patiently, before the surgery, at the hospital the day of the surgery and at the post visits. I would recommend Dr. Jamison to a friend.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Jamison was recommended by my primary care physician. I needed to see him for an assessment of an injury to my nose that occurred out of town. His assessment of the injury and explanation of follow up procedure was very thorough. He has an easy going, pleasant bedside manner and spent plenty of time making sure I was comfortable with his recommendations.

Caring and competent!

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Dr. Jamison was referred to me by another plastic surgeon. I went to him for a second opinion. He explained the biopsy to me and my husband. He also made sure that I had the best radiologist to follow up and determine the right location of my tumor before proceeding with surgery. I certainly appreciate that he took the time and effort to do this. My previous doctor had not taken the time to do this, had I gone forward with the other doctor, it could have been detrimental.

Posted on October 17th, 2017