A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Jones, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Jones, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Lee Jones MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Rodney Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Jones practices Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists and Wichita Pain Management Doctors.