Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney Jones
Dr. Rodney Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, William Newton Memorial Hospital and Via Christi Hospital St. Francis. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodney Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Rodney Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Milton Landers
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Wichita, KS 0 mi32
Dr. Shawn Jackson
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.13 mi10
Dr. Mark Kirsch
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Wichita, KS 0.18 mi31