A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Edwards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Kirk Edwards MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rodney K. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Rodney Edwards has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.