Learn more about Dr. Rodney Kratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Kratz, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rodney Kratz, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kratz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney J Kratz MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rodney J. Kratz practice?
- Dr. Rodney Kratz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rodney Kratz practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.